Despite a coastline totally almost 5,000kms, Argentina is not known for its beaches. Visitors are more familiar with rocky coastline on the wildlife-rich Valdes Peninsula or Ushuaia, the jumping off point for Antarctica. Whilst Argentines do visit beach resorts to the south of Buenos Aires, most tourists opt to add a beach break in Brazil to their in Argentina itinerary, or to catch the hydrofoil over the River Plate to explore the beaches in Uruguay. To work out the best places to go if you want to add some time on a beach to a holiday in Argentina just contact our specialist South America team.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours