Puerto Valle is a small boutique lodge located on the banks of the Parana River in North Eastern Argentina.Just 55kms from the airport at Posadas, Puerto Valle is the ideal place to experience the unique wildlife and ecosystem of the Iberá Wetlands. Dating back to 1868, this beautifully restored traditional estancia features 13 rooms, all with views of the Paraná River and combine s...
- Vibrant Buenos Aires
- Experience Iguazu Falls, a natural wonder of the world
- Spot abundant wildlife in the Ibera Wetlands
- Spectacular Wildlife in Valdes Peninsula
Rincon del Socorro originated from a main ranch building dating back to 1886. Since it has been restored and expanded yet retains the classic Spanish style consisting of great galleries, ideal to escape the heat of the sun and a cosy main living room with fireplace for cooler days. T he property features a beautiful pool, often accompanied by the sound of garrulous parrots. Guests enjoy a combinat...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours