- Vibrant Buenos Aires
- Experience Iguazu Falls, a natural wonder of the world
- Spot abundant wildlife in the Ibera Wetlands
- Spectacular Wildlife in Valdes Peninsula
- Jesuit missions at San Ignacio
- Accommodation Throughout
Showcasing the best of Argentina's wildlife and natural beauty; this journey takes you from the vibrant capital city of Buenos Aires, to the Peninsula Valdes, to the Ibera wetlands (South America's 2nd largest wetland after the Pantanal), and ends at the thundering falls of Iguazu.
Buenos Aires, a city combining faded european grandeur with Latin flair, allows the discerning traveller to feel the heartbeat of Argentina. There is plenty of personality in this energetic metropolis to entice visitors from the colourful neighbourhood of La Boca, the impressive Recoleta cemetery, the drama of the tango halls and of course the delectable flavours of Argentinian steak and Malbec.
Next stop is the Valdes Peninsula; one of the best places to see whales, elephant seals, sea lions, penguins, cormorants, petrels and other bird species, the peninsula is a wildlife haven. It is the largest breeding ground for Magallenic penguins in South America whilst Punta Delgada is where the elephant seals and sea lions can be seen from cliffs, scattered across the beach below.
The vast Ibera wetlands located in the north east, accessed by plane to Posadas. Home to abundant wildlife, set out in search of capybara, caiman, monkeys, giant otters, anakonda and as many as 350 bird species. Best explored on foot, on horse back or by boat, experience the undying gaucho traditions of this area accompanied by the perfect partner...Mother Nature.
Complete this Argentina holiday experience at the amazing Iguazu Falls (stopping on the way history at the San Ignacio Mini Jesuit Missions). Look out for the vast array of wildlife including tropical birds, butterflies, monkeys and coatamundis.
Day 1 London - Buenos Aires
Day 2 Buenos Aires
Day 3 Buenos Aires
Day 4 Buenos Aires - Peninsula Valdes
Day 5 Peninsula Valdes
Day 6 Peninsula Valdes - Iberá Wetlands
Day 7 Iberá Wetlands
Day 8 Iberá Wetlands
Day 9 San Ignacio Miní mission & Iguazu Falls
Day 10 Iguazu Falls
Day 11 Iguaçu Falls - London
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours