- Big Five Safari in the Masai Mara
- Down time on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar
- Walking tour of Stone Town
- Wildlife galore in Naboisho Conservancy
- Watch the famed Wildebeest migration (in season)
- Explore the heritage of Stone Town
- Rest & relaxation time at the Zanzibar coast
- Seek wildlife in the great Masai Mara
- Day and night drives, bush walks and bush breakfasts included
- Romantic stay in a former Zanzibari palace
- stay on the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar
- Golden hour with the incredible Mountain Gorillas
- Spotting the Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife in the renowned Masai Mara
- Sublime relaxation at the beach in Zanzibar
This three-centre Zanzibar holiday takes you to a superb selection of beach destinations;Unguja, the main island in the Zanzibar Archipelago,Chumbe a tiny coral island just 6 km off the Stone Town coast, and finallyMafia, the biggest island in the Mafia Archipelago.The holiday begins in Zanzibar’s historic capital, Stone Town, where you explore on foot with a private guide and spend one nigh...
This wonderful East Africa escape combines the safari experience in two contrasting ecosystems in Kenya, followed by exploration of Stone Town and ending with down time by the beach on lovely Chumbe Island. On safari you'll stay at classic, small and tastefully designed bush camps and you'll be taken care of by expert guides. Amboseli Porini Camp offers both the enormous elephant herds of the nati...
- Visit Tanzania's Four northern Parks
- See elephants in Tarangire
- Flamingoes and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Resident game and the migration in the Serengeti
This three-centre Zanzibar trip takes you to some very special properties on the south west coast - Fumba Beach Lodge, Unguja Lodge and Swahili House, in the centre of Stone Town.Highlights are the diving and snorkelling at both Fumba and Unguja, the transfer between beach lodges by dhow and the unique Arabian influence of Stone Town's old quarter.This trip is all about romance and rediscoveri...
- Predators and plains game in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Uganda
- Luxuriating at the beach in Zanzibar
- Some Zanzibari culture in Stone Town
The remote Lower Zambezi National Park makes an excellent combination with the exotic beaches of Zanzibar. The Lower Zambezi offers game drives, guided walking, boat trips, canoeing, fishing lots to keep young minds entertained. The first night on Zanzibar will be in the capital to enjoy the culture and history before heading for the long white beaches....
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours