- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
The remote Lower Zambezi National Park makes an excellent combination with the exotic beaches of Zanzibar. The Lower Zambezi offers game drives, guided walking, boat trips, canoeing, fishing lots to keep young minds entertained. The first night on Zanzibar will be in the capital to enjoy the culture and history before heading for the long white beaches.
Day 1 Early evening flight from London He...
Day 2 Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 3 Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 4 Royal Zambezi are fantastic at prov...
Day 6 Stone Town
Day 7 Zanzibar Beaches
Day 8 Zanzibar Beaches
Day 14 Afternoon road transfer to the Zanz...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours