In a game management area five minutes’ drive from the park, the Royal Zambezi Lodge stands on the widest point of the river.
Ten luxurious, contemporary tented suites offer private, elegant accommodation and great views. Four deluxe suites provide outside showers, copper baths, plunge pools and private salas.
Meals are marvellous, served under the stars, by the fire, on your deck, as a bush banquet in the park or on an island.
The ‘Touch Spa’ is probably the best in Zambia; and it’s hard to beat a jacuzzi with a Zambezi River view.
Watch the river or the sunset from one of the decks between day and night game drives, bushwalks, birding, boat trips, canoeing and fishing.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Zambia is the perfect destination for both those new to safari, who want to experience a raw authentic wilderness, and enthusiasts who cannot resist the thrill of game viewing across a beautiful African landscape. This 10 day itinerary takes you to two incredible and charming resorts in wonderful destinations along the powerful Zambezi River. After your international flights, you will be transfer...
The remote Lower Zambezi National Park makes an excellent combination with the exotic beaches of Zanzibar. The Lower Zambezi offers game drives, guided walking, boat trips, canoeing, fishing lots to keep young minds entertained. The first night on Zanzibar will be in the capital to enjoy the culture and history before heading for the long white beaches....
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours