- Seek wildlife in the great Masai Mara
- Day and night drives, bush walks and bush breakfasts included
- Romantic stay in a former Zanzibari palace
- stay on the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
For an unforgettable honeymoon, combine exhilarating game-viewing in the Masai Mara, with relaxation on the dazzling, powder-white sand beaches of Zanzibar. These are two highly desirable destinations and we've selected two lovely properties. Kicheche Valley Camp is situated in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy and has just six large, luxury tented rooms with rugs, safari-style wardrobe and en suite bathroom with flush loo and bucket shower. You then spend the first night at romantic Zanzibar Palace Hotel in Stone Town, Zanzibar's ancient spice capital, followed by a week of rest & relaxation time on the fine, white sandy beaches of Zanzibar.
As ever, please note that this sample itinerary is here to provide an idea of what is possible, so as with all our trips, it can be tailored to suit individual requirements.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on the ...
Day 2 Masai Mara, Kenya - Kicheche Valley Camp
Day 3 Day is spent traversing this wonder...
Day 4 Early morning bush walk this mornin...
Day 5 Stone Town, Zanzibar - Zanzibar Palace
Day 6 Pongwe Beach Lodge - Zanzibar
Day 7 Days spent relaxing on the beach; p...
Day 13 Last chance to top up your tan befo...
Day 14 Early morning arrival back in the U...
Pricing Information & Dates
31st Jan 2022
31st Mar 2022
30th Jun 2022
31st Oct 2022
31st Dec 2022
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours