This wonderful East Africa escape combines the safari experience in two contrasting ecosystems in Kenya, followed by exploration of Stone Town and ending with down time by the beach on lovely Chumbe Island.
On safari you'll stay at classic, small and tastefully designed bush camps and you'll be taken care of by expert guides. Amboseli Porini Camp offers both the enormous elephant herds of the national reserve and a private bush experience.
At Porini Mara Camp, you can watch the abundant game of the legendary Masai Mara.
In Zanzibar explore the ancient streets and alleys of historic Stone Town and then relax on the highly-praised Chumbe Island Lodge.
Day 1 Take to the skies!
Day 2 Nairobi - Selenkay Conservancy
Day 3 Selenkay Conservancy and Amboseli National Park
Day 4 Selenkay Conservancy - Nairobi (drive) and Nairobi
Day 5 Masai Mara - Ol Kinyei Conservancy
Day 6 Masai Mara
Day 7 Masai Mara - Nairobi (flight) and Nairobi - Zanzib
Day 8 Stone Town, Zanzibar
Day 9 Stone Town - Mbweni Ruins (road) - Chumbe Island (
Day 10 Chumbe Island, Zanzibar
Day 11 Chumbe Island, Zanzibar
Day 12 Chumbe Island - Zanzibar Airport (boat and road) -
Day 13 Arrival back home (reluctantly!)
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours