Kibale Forest Camp is located on the periphery of the southern perimeter of the national park.It is an affordable, clean, and comfortable camp set in lush tropical forest surroundings full of monkeys, birds, and butterflies.Its 10 African safari-style twin/double tents all feature private en-suite bathrooms with a hot shower, and are raised up on wooden platforms, with a decking and chairs. There ...
Ndali Lodge is situated on a working farm and positioned on the rim of the deep crater-lake Nyinambuga, and has long been the accommodation of choice for discerning travellers on their holiday in Uganda.The eight luxurious cottages are built of stone and thatch, and have comfortable and imaginatively furnished interiors.The cottages have a panoramic view of the Rwenzoris, and each has en suite fac...
In terms of its location, Primate Lodge Kibale is unbeatable for those who want to go Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest National Park.Set within the park parameters, it is minutes away from the park HQ. Accommodation16 rooms are split into 9 luxury cottages and seven standard rooms. Each luxury cottage has a balcony with views of the forest and en-suite bathrooms with hot and cold running s...
Kyaninga Lodge is built on the edge of the Lake Kyaninga, a scenic crater lake and surrounded by forests. Its exceptional design and lovely location make it a great choice for discerning travellers wanting to visit Kibale Forest National Park.The eight cottages are built on platforms set apart from one another to ensure privacy and tranquility. The spacious and luxurious cottages are connected to...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours