Ndali Lodge is situated on a working farm and positioned on the rim of the deep crater-lake Nyinambuga, and has long been the accommodation of choice for discerning travellers on their holiday in Uganda.
The eight luxurious cottages are built of stone and thatch, and have comfortable and imaginatively furnished interiors.
The cottages have a panoramic view of the Rwenzoris, and each has en suite facilities with both bath and shower, and a private verandah.
The main thatched building at Ndali has a spacious sitting room, reception area and dining room, all of which have superb views of the crater lake. Breakfasts are served on the verandah.
The attractive decor mostly utilises local materials, and Ndali's water comes directly from the lake, pumped up by a hydraulic system based on technology invented in the 1770's.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours