Combine a safari in the best of Tanzania’s northern parks with tracking gorilla in Rwanda for an exceptional game and gorilla experience. This 10 day safari holiday includes visits to Lake Manyara National Park, a full day in Ngorongoro Crater and game viewing on the plains of the central Serengeti. You will have a private vehicle and driver-guide for the duration of your safari for an exclusive w...
- Marvel At Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's Highest Peak
- Witness An Abundance Of Bird Life At Lake Manyara
- Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
- Explore The Natural Amphitheatre of Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit Tanzania's Four northern Parks
- See elephants in Tarangire
- Flamingoes and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Resident game and the migration in the Serengeti
On this 7-night fly-in safari, you stay at the finest lodges in spectacular locations. Stunning accommodation, sumptuous food and superb game viewing are the keynotes here and this trip makes a perfect romantic break. Short flights between locations maximise the time available for game viewing. Game drives are in lodge vehicles, so you benefit from the guides' local knowledge. Safari vehicles ...
- Three incredible safari destinations
- Wonderful wildlife at Ngorongoro Crater
- Tree climbing lions at Lake Manyara
- Namiri Plains, an exclusive part of Serengeti
Your holiday begins as soon as you board your business class flight with Kenya Airways to Nairobi and on to Arusha. This luxurious holiday is the perfect way to mark a special occasion and celebrate in style. Spend seven nights spotting incredible wildlife on a luxury safari in northern Tanzania, including the open plains of the Serengeti, Lake Manyara and spectacular Ngorongoro Crater.Follow this...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours