On this 7-night fly-in safari, you stay at the finest lodges in spectacular locations. Stunning accommodation, sumptuous food and superb game viewing are the keynotes here and this trip makes a perfect romantic break. Short flights between locations maximise the time available for game viewing. Game drives are in lodge vehicles, so you benefit from the guides' local knowledge. Safari vehicles are shared with other guests.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on an o...
Day 2 Arusha
Day 3 Tarangire National Park
Day 4 Tarangire National Park
Day 5 Lake Manyara National Park
Day 6 Ngorongoro Crater
Day 7 Serengeti National Park
Day 8 Serengeti National Park
Day 9 Morning visit to the hippos on the ...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours