Arusha Coffee Lodge is set just outside the town of Arusha in one on Tanzania’s largest coffee plantation.
The lodge has 18 standard room and 12 suites which are all situated in and around the coffee plantation. Arusha is normally suggested as a starting point to get you relaxed and to recover after the international flight.
From the lodge you can do a coffee walking tour or have a taster of safari and visit Arusha National Park for a canoe safari or a game drive to see the acrobatic colobus monkeys.
Alternatively lounge around the pool in the stunning gardens and soak up the African sunshine
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours