The Rongai Route begins on the northern side of the mountain and is one of the least travelled paths.There is a longer drive to the starting point, just south of the Kenya-Tanzania border; but you will be rewarded by the fantastic views and the likelihood that you will be among the only climbers.It really does retain a sense of untouched wilderness.The Rongai Route has a relatively gentle gradient...
Arusha Coffee Lodge is set just outside the town of Arusha in one on Tanzania’s largest coffee plantation.The lodge has 18 standard room and 12 suites which are all situated in and around the coffee plantation. Arusha is normally suggested as a starting point to get you relaxed and to recover after the international flight.From the lodge you can do a coffee walking tour or have a taster of s...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours