The diverse resident wildlife includes lion, cheetah, leopard and hyena and you are unlikely to encounter many other visitors. Twenty tented suites are set on raised platforms overlooking the riverine forest and hippo pool.
The honeymoon tent provides extra seclusion and a bush hot tub.
The food is good, there is an inviting pool – and the rare opportunity for bush walks in a national park.
Tours staying at this accommodation
On this 7-night fly-in safari, you stay at the finest lodges in spectacular locations. Stunning accommodation, sumptuous food and superb game viewing are the keynotes here and this trip makes a perfect romantic break. Short flights between locations maximise the time available for game viewing. Game drives are in lodge vehicles, so you benefit from the guides' local knowledge. Safari vehicles ...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours