Your holiday begins as soon as you board your business class flight with Kenya Airways to Nairobi and on to Arusha. This luxurious holiday is the perfect way to mark a special occasion and celebrate in style. Spend seven nights spotting incredible wildlife on a luxury safari in northern Tanzania, including the open plains of the Serengeti, Lake Manyara and spectacular Ngorongoro Crater.
Follow this with five superb nights on tranquil Mnemba Island which is positioned off the coast of Zanzibar and is surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Indian Ocean. The island is a tiny island paradise that feels almost as though it is exclusively yours. Do as little or as much as you want - water sports are included so you can snorkel, kayak, fly fish, enjoy sun-downer dhow cruises and windsurf, as well as dive. Two scuba dives are included per day. All meals and local drinks are included and you stay at the very best lodges throughout this trip.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on over...
Day 2 Serengeti National Park
Day 5 Lake Manyara National Park
Day 7 Ngorongoro Crater
Day 9 Mnemba Island, off Zanzibar
Day 14 Return to Zanzibar for your return ...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours