The three camps of Ngorongoro Crater Lodge are perched on the south-western crater rim. Thirty lavishly equipped suites have log fires, Persian artefacts, four-poster beds, and a personal butler. Large windows in the bathroom, lounge and bedroom provide spectacular views of the crater.
With impeccable service, innovative architecture, a wealth of optional adventures, &Beyond’s world-class cuisine and superb guides, Crater Lodge is one of Africa’s great safari lodges.
Activities here include Game Drives, Crater Hikes, Crater floor Banquets, Champagne tasting, walks to the nearby Lake Eyasi, Olduvai Gorge and Shifting sands tour. (additional charge)
Tours staying at this accommodation
Your holiday begins as soon as you board your business class flight with Kenya Airways to Nairobi and on to Arusha. This luxurious holiday is the perfect way to mark a special occasion and celebrate in style. Spend seven nights spotting incredible wildlife on a luxury safari in northern Tanzania, including the open plains of the Serengeti, Lake Manyara and spectacular Ngorongoro Crater.Follow this...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours