Bosavern Guest House is a stylish, good-value, four-star guesthouse.It is set on a hill just above the town and the beach and offers panoramic views of Plettenberg Bay and easy access to Robberg Beach and Nature Reserve. You avoid the bustle of the town, while remaining close to the attractions.The building is modern, bright and airy, and, since the guesthouse has just five bedrooms, it has a rela...
Hog Hollow Country Lodge scores top marks for location, hospitality, style, service and food – quite an accolade! Set in a private nature reserve on the edge of the Tsitsikamma Forest, the attractive rooms have breathtaking views of the surrounding valley and mountains. Few activities are more restful than gently swinging in the hammock chair on your terrace, sipping a cooling drink and watching t...
Hunters Country House is the sister hotel of Tsala Treetops and also a 5-star ‘Relais and Chateaux’ hotel.It is set in wooded gardens just 10 km outside Plettenberg Bay and 20 km from Knysna. There is the original oak-beamed thatched homestead, which is furnished with fine antiques, and a range of cottages spread across the extensive gardens and woodland.Gourmet South African cuisine i...
The Plettenberg is considered to be the finest hotel on South Africa’s Garden Route. With a magnificent position on a headland overlooking Plettenberg Bay. The Plettenberg provides stylish, airy accommodation, fine dining, and warm service at one the best addresses on the Garden Route.AccommodationThe Plettenberg has 37 individually decorated and furnished rooms, each reflecting owner Liz Mc...
The Robberg Collection has a prime location on the spectacular stretch of Robberg beach, one of the few properties in South Africa which such close beach proximity. Situated in an upmarket suburb is it a short walk across the small road onto this popular blue flag beach. A short drive takes you into Plettenberg Bay for various dinning options, bars, galleries of this sought after coastal town. Nea...
Tsala Treetop Lodge is a romantic, secluded get-away set high above the forest floor in the canopy of the Tsitsikamma Forest. Its quirky, unusual design is an imaginative mix of contemporary style and hand crafted African tradition. Tsala will appeal to those who love unusual, chic decor combined with comfort and discreet service. The twelve luxury suites (two with two bedrooms) are built of stone...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours