The Robberg Collection has a prime location on the spectacular stretch of Robberg beach, one of the few properties in South Africa which such close beach proximity. Situated in an upmarket suburb is it a short walk across the small road onto this popular blue flag beach. A short drive takes you into Plettenberg Bay for various dinning options, bars, galleries of this sought after coastal town. Nearby is the Robberg Nature Reserve which offers excellent walks, in addition to the various day trips to the many activities of the Garden Route and opportunities for marine explorations which depart from Plettenberg.
There are four accommodation choices on this 5-star luxury property with room amenities which include mini-bar, flat screen TV with South African satellite channels, hair dryer, safe and tea/coffee making facilities. There are two outdoor pools, two lounge areas, a rooftop viewing deck, 24 hour reception and two honesty bars.
The quiet, cosy Cottage Pie at the rear of the property was the original guest house, with only 8 rooms and pool with barbeque area. The other three offerings are private luxury homes which were converted at a high standard. The Robberg House to the side with 5 luxurious modern, spacious rooms and a rooftop deck perfect for sundowners. Cordovan Villa is also set back to the side of the property with only 5 rooms set around shady courtyards, perfect for families with inter-leading rooms.
Beachy Head Villa is on the front of the property which houses the reception and a lounge area at the front of the house, the main lovely breakfast area which services all of the villas serving continental or full English breakfast around the pool, and 6 luxury rooms in this villa with various sea views.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Be sure to take a cable car up to the top of Table Mountain
- Taste some amazing wines in Franschhoek
- see some Meerkats up close and personal in Oudtshoorn
- If you're lucky, spot Whales and Dolphins in Plettenberg
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours