La Lancha is a luxurious jungle resort overlooking peaceful Lake Peten Itza and close to the Maya site of Tikal. Each of the ten secluded casitas has furniture and artwork from Bali and fabrics and carvings from Guatemala. The lodge has a split-level pool, ideal to escape from the jungle heat. The open-air restaurant is situated under the main lodge’s thatch roof, with spectacular views of t...
Camino Real is a good choice for those wishing to visit the Tikal National Park easily (45 minutes drive) and enjoy the beauty of the area. Situated near to the villages of El Remate and Jobompiche and located on the shores of Lake Peten Itza, the Camino Real Tikal is a 72 room hotel. There are 60 standard rooms all of which have individual balconies with views of the lake and are equipped with a ...
Villa Maya is a lovely eco-lodge situated 45 minutes away from the Tikal National Park. The Villa Maya offers 56 en-suite rooms with air-conditioning and private balconies. Amidst the lush tropical gardens, there is a restaurant serving international cuisine and a barbecue on Sundays, a bar, lovely swimming pool and many animals including crocodiles. Visitors to Villa Maya, which is set by the sho...
Tikal Jungle Lodge is located within the national park and therefore perfect for those wishing to escape the crowds and visit at sunrise or sunset. Conveniently just half a mile from the entrance, the property is fairly simple yet rooms are still modern and spacious, each with private bathrooms. There is no air-conditioning, rooms feature ceiling fans. Surrounded by lush vegetation and wildlife, s...
Immerse yourself in the luxurious Mayan inspired Bolontiku Hotel, an ideal base for exploring the ruins at Tikal and Uaxactun. Located on the shores of Lake Petén Itzá and surrounded by lush landscaped jungle, Bolontiku is a short 25 minute transfer from the local airport at Flores. The 15 contemporary style rooms feature scenic lake views, private deck with some rooms featuring a ho...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours