Although not the most popular city in Guatemala, with visitors preferring to stay in the more beautiful Antigua, Guatemala City does have its merits despite its unkempt and bustling appearance. With some good museums, a few antique churches and a multitude of restaurants and nightlife, this city is well-equipped for an overnight stay.
Westin Camino Real is situated in the Zona Viva area of Guatemala City. There are 274 comfortable rooms in this Starwood group property including 176 deluxe rooms which are well-appointed and either have a queen, two queens or a king size bed. This hotel is well-equipped with a tennis court, heated swimming pool, racquet ball court, gym, Jacuzzi, spa, travel agency, barber shop, car rental service...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours