Villa Maya is a lovely eco-lodge situated 45 minutes away from the Tikal National Park. The Villa Maya offers 56 en-suite rooms with air-conditioning and private balconies. Amidst the lush tropical gardens, there is a restaurant serving international cuisine and a barbecue on Sundays, a bar, lovely swimming pool and many animals including crocodiles. Visitors to Villa Maya, which is set by the shores of Petenchel and Monifata lagoons, can enjoy relaxing at the bar, biking, horseback riding and visiting the local archaeological parks, Flores Island and Peten Itza Lake.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours