La Lancha is a luxurious jungle resort overlooking peaceful Lake Peten Itza and close to the Maya site of Tikal. Each of the ten secluded casitas has furniture and artwork from Bali and fabrics and carvings from Guatemala. The lodge has a split-level pool, ideal to escape from the jungle heat. The open-air restaurant is situated under the main lodge’s thatch roof, with spectacular views of the forest canopy and nearby lake, the second largest in Guatemala.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours