Immerse yourself in the luxurious Mayan inspired Bolontiku Hotel, an ideal base for exploring the ruins at Tikal and Uaxactun. Located on the shores of Lake Petén Itzá and surrounded by lush landscaped jungle, Bolontiku is a short 25 minute transfer from the local airport at Flores. The 15 contemporary style rooms feature scenic lake views, private deck with some rooms featuring a hot tub. Dining is offered at the on-site restaurant with a range of international and Maya inspired dishes using organic, locally sourced produce. For a romantic evening, dinner by candlelight can be arranged beside the lake. During the hot days, cool off at the refreshing outdoor pool. A truly charming Guatemalen gem of a hotel, the staff will make you feel at home.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours