Located in the historic heart of Old Quito, with beautifully restored churches, museums and national monuments just on its doorstep, Hotel Patio Andaluz holds centuries of history within its walls, which date back to the very foundation of the city. The hotel has 32 rooms and suites and a restaurant that serves local and Spanish cuisine. The Patio Andaluz is the perfect choice for those who like t...
La Casona de la Ronda is situated on a celebrated narrow, winding street dating back to 1480 and earning its name in 1580 from the traditional nightly rounds that took place in the city. Once a hub for writers, poets and artists this is now the place to eat, drink and shop. La Casona’s 22 bedrooms are located around a central courtyard and are well-furnished with king or double beds, wooden ...
Hotel Plaza Grande is a delightful boutique property housed in a colonial building that dates back to the sixteenth century and has been beautifully converted to a luxury hotel with 15 suites. Some have a view of the plaza view and all are very spacious and well-appointed in an elegant classic style. It is located in the heart of colonial Quito overlooking the Plaza de la Independencia and across ...
One of Quito's leading five-star hotels, Swissotel is located in the Floresta neighbourhood of Quito and only 45 minutes away from Mariscal Sucre International Airport. La Floresta has developed a reputation for being one of the most charming neighbourhoods of any city in South America over the last 20 years. With designer workshops, farm-to-table restaurants and independent galleries dotted aroun...
Casa Gangotena is a classy boutique hotel situated in a pretty restored mansion overlooking the Plaza San Francisco in the heart of Quito, within walking distance of many of the city’s attractions. The results of a three year restoration process can truly be seen in this elegant hotel. Spread over three floors, Casa Gangotena has 31 stylish rooms and suites with high ceilings and plush furni...
Hilton Colon is located in the new part of Quito, known as the La Marsical district, and overlooks the "El Ejido" park. A modern 5* property, it features 255 soundproofed comfortable rooms all with modern amenities. Spread over two towers, rooms and suites offer views over the city. There are four dining options available onsite; the Cafe Colon offering Ecuadorian and international dishe...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours