Casa Gangotena is a classy boutique hotel situated in a pretty restored mansion overlooking the Plaza San Francisco in the heart of Quito, within walking distance of many of the city’s attractions. The results of a three year restoration process can truly be seen in this elegant hotel. Spread over three floors, Casa Gangotena has 31 stylish rooms and suites with high ceilings and plush furnishings. Traditional Ecuadorian cuisine is served in the hotel’s restaurant.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours