Located in the historic heart of Old Quito, with beautifully restored churches, museums and national monuments just on its doorstep, Hotel Patio Andaluz holds centuries of history within its walls, which date back to the very foundation of the city. The hotel has 32 rooms and suites and a restaurant that serves local and Spanish cuisine. The Patio Andaluz is the perfect choice for those who like to be central and want to spend time exploring the capital’s rich history.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours