Situated only 40 minutes away from Quito in the amazing Tandayapa Valley is the bird and nature lover’s paradise, the Tandayapa Bird Lodge. From the moment you travel down the driveway to the entrance you will be amazed at the bird species surrounding you. Tandayapa Bird Lodge offers 12 bedrooms inside the main building and 3 surrounded by the forest, all have private bathrooms with hot wate...
Less than 2 hours from Quito, nestled in the Tandayapa Cloud Forest, is Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve & Lodge. The transitional forest region is perfect for birding and this simple but comfortable lodge provides the ideal base for your adventure. Watch the sunrise and the mist lift from the valleys below and observe the magical activity of the forest.Although simply furnished each room features ...
As environmentally-conscious as it is beautifully designed, Mashpi Lodge is an enchanting haven tucked away inside a pristine 1200-hectare private reserve, in the Ecuadorian Cloud Forest. A hotel in Latin America you can't miss, Mashp Lodge is built on raised ground with floor-to-ceiling windows to boast staggering 360° forest views, this eco-warrior lodge offers 24 elegantly-furnished roo...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours