As environmentally-conscious as it is beautifully designed, Mashpi Lodge is an enchanting haven tucked away inside a pristine 1200-hectare private reserve, in the Ecuadorian Cloud Forest. A hotel in Latin America you can't miss, Mashp Lodge is built on raised ground with floor-to-ceiling windows to boast staggering 360° forest views, this eco-warrior lodge offers 24 elegantly-furnished rooms and suites. Meals are served in a towering two-storey restaurant, gazing out across the branches and vines, and showcases the very best of Ecuadorean cuisine using local seasonal ingredients. The lodge is about immersing guests in a world of luxury as much as it is maximising experiencing the natural environment at all times. A gondola is used to transport guests on a 2km experience above and through the tree canopy. Guests can go bird watching, take night walks and swim in refreshing waterfalls.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours