Australis cruises are for those who want to explore the wild and beautiful Patagonian fjords.Cruises operate from October to April between Punta Arenas in Chile and Ushuaia in Argentina, for either three or four nights. You will sail through the Straits of Magellan, the Beagle Channel and around Cape Horn on a journey through fjords, glaciers and islands. There are 2 cruise ships, the Stella Austr...
Arakur Resort & Spa is perched on an outcrop 800 feet above sea level in an exceptional area inside the Reserva Natural Cerro Alarkén and close to the city of Ushuaia.The hotel is designed taking into account concepts of sustainable architecture with each of the inviting rooms and suites decorated using indigenous Argentine materials, such as copper, marble, stone, woods, and leather.The re...
Los Cauquenes is a charming, mountain style property located a short distance from Ushuaia town and features direct beach access.Offering 54 spacious bedrooms including 5 suites they feature either a mountain or Beagle Channel view.At the Reinamora restaurant, you can enjoy traditional Patagonian food such as king crab and enjoy fantastic Argentine wines with dinner or at the bar.Relax at the swim...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours