Overlooking the Parana River and a short distance from the town of Puerto Iguazu lies the Panoramic Hotel.Perched on a hilltop and close to the Three Frontiers Landmark, this is a beautiful location with superb panoramic views of the meeting of the Iguazú and Paraná rivers, dividing the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. The original building dates back to the 1940’s an...
Awasi Iguazu offers luxury boutique accommodation in the heart of the Argentinian jungle, just a short distance from the amazing Iguazu Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world. Each of the 14 villas – 13 standard, one master villa – has been built on stilts to minimise impact on the environment. Inside each villa guests will find a private plunge pool, spacious lounge area and o...
Harmoniously combining nature and comfort, the Mercure Iguazu Iru is an ideal base for exploring the magnificent Iguazu Falls. It offers 100 spacious and comfortable rooms located in the Iryapu Jungle. Rooms are modern, elegant and equipped with air-con, free Wi-Fi, minibars and spacious bathrooms. All rooms have either a balcony or a terrace overlooking the hotel's grounds or surrounding jung...
Located just outside the town of Puerto Iguazu, La Aldea de la Selva has been built in complete harmony with the surrounding sub-tropical rainforest, creating a serene and peaceful base for exploring the Iguazu Falls.Constructed from local wood, all the rooms have a balcony and comfy hammock, and are linked to the main lodge by terraces and hanging bridges.The hotel also offers guided rainforest t...
Just a 40 minute drive to the Iguazu Falls, the Posada Puerto Bemberg is secluded in miles of pristine and tranquil rainforest.Each of the 14 rooms are individually decorated and we love the traditional rustic styling, original artefacts and fantastic views of the surrounding jungle.Local cuisine is served in the dining room or alfresco with delicious wines from their excellent Argentine cellar.Ra...
Loi Suites is a modern hotel located in 600 hectares of the Iryapu Jungle and close to the town of Puerto Iguazu.There are 162 rooms for guest to choose including; studio junior, studio junior deck, superior rooms, suites and a villa.The hotel has excellent facilities including a lovely swimming pool, relaxing spa, restaurant serving international food, tiki bar by the swimming pool, gym and a jet...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours