Located just outside the town of Puerto Iguazu, La Aldea de la Selva has been built in complete harmony with the surrounding sub-tropical rainforest, creating a serene and peaceful base for exploring the Iguazu Falls.
Constructed from local wood, all the rooms have a balcony and comfy hammock, and are linked to the main lodge by terraces and hanging bridges.
The hotel also offers guided rainforest tours, canopy walks, bird-watching and abseiling, or simply choose to relax by one of the three pools.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours