- Big Five Safari in the Masai Mara
- Down time on the pristine beaches of Zanzibar
- Walking tour of Stone Town
- Wildlife galore in Naboisho Conservancy
- Watch the famed Wildebeest migration (in season)
- Explore the heritage of Stone Town
- Rest & relaxation time at the Zanzibar coast
- Seek wildlife in the great Masai Mara
- Day and night drives, bush walks and bush breakfasts included
- Romantic stay in a former Zanzibari palace
- stay on the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar
- Golden hour with the incredible Mountain Gorillas
- Spotting the Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife in the renowned Masai Mara
- Sublime relaxation at the beach in Zanzibar
The exotic island of Zanzibar is located just 35kms offshore from Dar e Salam, so it makes this beautiful island a natural choice for those looking to unwind and relax after a safari. The island is a combination of distinctive culture, pristine beaches and dense forests where endangered red colobus monkeys live. The Residence Zanzibar is one of the finest hotels on the island, offering personal bu...
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi
- Gorilla Habituation Experience!
- Mabamba Swamp excursion for Shoebill
- Big Five in Kenya
This three-centre Zanzibar holiday takes you to a superb selection of beach destinations;Unguja, the main island in the Zanzibar Archipelago,Chumbe a tiny coral island just 6 km off the Stone Town coast, and finallyMafia, the biggest island in the Mafia Archipelago.The holiday begins in Zanzibar’s historic capital, Stone Town, where you explore on foot with a private guide and spend one nigh...
- Predators and plains game in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Uganda
- Luxuriating at the beach in Zanzibar
- Some Zanzibari culture in Stone Town
The remote Lower Zambezi National Park makes an excellent combination with the exotic beaches of Zanzibar. The Lower Zambezi offers game drives, guided walking, boat trips, canoeing, fishing lots to keep young minds entertained. The first night on Zanzibar will be in the capital to enjoy the culture and history before heading for the long white beaches....
- Visit Tanzania's Four northern Parks
- See elephants in Tarangire
- Flamingoes and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Resident game and the migration in the Serengeti
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours