Tanzania has so much to offer any traveller, whether you are searching for the big five - following the Great Migration over the plains of the Serengeti; flying over to Selous & Ruaha National Parks, descending the Ngorongoro Crater, looking to climb Kilimanjaro or trek the chimps in Western Tanzania, speak to one of our East Africa Specialists at Rainbow Tours to assist you.
We can tailor-make any itinerary for you - these Tanzania holiday ideas are intended to be a starting point. Call us if you would like to start planning a trip to Tanzania.
Combine a safari in the best of Tanzania’s northern parks with tracking gorilla in Rwanda for an exceptional game and gorilla experience. This 10 day safari holiday includes visits to Lake Manyara National Park, a full day in Ngorongoro Crater and game viewing on the plains of the central Serengeti. You will have a private vehicle and driver-guide for the duration of your safari for an exclusive w...
- Remote and exclusive accommodation
- Search for the famous tree climbing Lions in the Selous
- Barefoot luxury at the remote and intimate Fundu Lagoon
- Free night included
- View Huge Herds Of Elephant In Tarangire National Park
- See Tree Climbing Lions In Lake Manyara National Park
- Two Days On Safari In Central Serengeti
- Witness The Migration Of Millions Of Wildebeest
- Test your endurance and climb to the summit of Kilimanjaro
- you will be accompanied by experienced, knowledgeable guides.
- end off on the pristine relaxing beaches of the exotic spice island of Zanzibar
- Marvel At Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's Highest Peak
- Witness An Abundance Of Bird Life At Lake Manyara
- Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
- Explore The Natural Amphitheatre of Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife viewing in Saadani, the only Tanzanian National Park incorporating the coast
- Great hospitality and comfort in Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge
- Sea, sun & sand time in Zanzibar
- Exploring the dazzling underwater world off Fumba Beach Lodge
- Katavi, One Of Africa's Least Visited National Parks
- Huge Herds Roaming The Plains Of Katavi
- Large Pods Of Hippos
- Big Five Game Viewing
- Enjoy the thrill of searching for big game in one of Tanzania's famous reserves Nyerere Selous Game Reserve
- Go off the beaten track and discover Ruaha National Park
- Escape to your own secluded Island and stay at Fanjove Island lodge
- Visit Tanzania's Four northern Parks
- See elephants in Tarangire
- Flamingoes and tree climbing lions in Lake Manyara
- Resident game and the migration in the Serengeti
On this 7-night fly-in safari, you stay at the finest lodges in spectacular locations. Stunning accommodation, sumptuous food and superb game viewing are the keynotes here and this trip makes a perfect romantic break. Short flights between locations maximise the time available for game viewing. Game drives are in lodge vehicles, so you benefit from the guides' local knowledge. Safari vehicles ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours