Our Northern Tanzania small group tours run three times a year and represent the very best in terms of quality and value. With a minimum of four people and a maximum of six, this is an exclusive experience with first-rate guiding. Ask us about private and family groups as this is an ideal way to get the most from your budget.
- Longer more relaxed climbing experience
- Stunning views from the summit
- Sense of achievement
- Help of porters
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours