Jatinga Country Lodge is everything a 5-star country retreat in South Africa should be, offering tranquillity, fine dining, charming hospitality, and luxurious accommodation.The White River runs through its magnificent gardens and you can enjoy a sundowner on the elevated deck overlooking the river while observing the birdlife - the lodge has its own checklist of 98 birds.Jatinga’s private o...
Just outside Hazyview and 10 minutes from Kruger Park, is a friendly, affordable, four-star country lodge with long views over the Sabie River Valley.Owner Chris Harvie is the perfect host, but, more than that, he’s got a great sense of humour. He has built up a wonderful team, and we must mention Melanie and Anton, who look after you extremely well. Our clients have passed many a happy even...
Tanamera is a luxurious, owner-run lodge, deep in the lowveld forest with breathtaking scenery, and high standards of cuisine and service.AccommodationThe four secluded chalets are surrounded by unspoilt, indigenous bush, and their spectacular setting and views ensure a relaxing, peaceful stay. The chalets feature stone baths, king-size beds, waterfall showers, fireplaces and private decks from wh...
Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge is an Austrian style manor, overlooking the first green of the 18-hole championship White River Golf Course, just 25 kilometres from the Kruger National Park, in Mpumalanga.The main areas have a warm and welcoming lounge, bar with fire place, well-stocked wine cellar and the award winning restaurant serving Continental and Mediterranean dishes.There is a pool, in-...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours