Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge is an Austrian style manor, overlooking the first green of the 18-hole championship White River Golf Course, just 25 kilometres from the Kruger National Park, in Mpumalanga.
The main areas have a warm and welcoming lounge, bar with fire place, well-stocked wine cellar and the award winning restaurant serving Continental and Mediterranean dishes.
There is a pool, in-house wellness and beauty clinic and is an excellent location for exploring the area.
There are 3 rooms on the upper level of the main area and an additional 10 in the second wing of the hotel.
The rooms are spacious with twin or king beds, air-conditioned, satellite TV, mini bars with snacks and coffee and tea facilities and seating areas which open onto private verandas or balconies which have views over the golf course.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours