is an elegant, small hotel in a lush, hillside setting on the east coast of Praslin. With its own secluded white, sandy beach at the end of Anse Gouvernement, L'Archipel enjoys panoramic views over the Bay of Cote d'Or and the islands of St Pierre and Curieuse. Accommodation Set in tropical gardens, spacious accommodation is in cottages made of local stone and timber. The 23 deluxe rooms, three se...
in the secluded private bay of Anse Petit Cour, is set amid granite boulders, mature trees and tropical gardens. Accommodation is in 40 sea-facing superior and deluxe rooms in the colonial-style villas. Rooms have king-size four-poster beds, air-conditioning, and a private balcony or verandah. Facilities The restaurant is on the jetty overlooking the bay and offers excellent Creole and internation...
is a welcoming family-run hotel in an exquisite garden at Cote d’Or. The 17 attractive superior rooms and spacious suites have a private terrace looking onto the new swimming pool. Overlooking the orchid garden, the open-air restaurant serves fine authentic Creole cuisine. With nature trails, lovely beaches, beautiful scenery and easy access to dive centres, shops and restaurants, Le Duc de Prasli...
is a 5-star deluxe resort at idyllic Anse Kerlan on the northwest coast. Set in 101 hectares of luxuriant vegetation, the 105 lavishly appointed suites and villas are set along two of the three beaches. All have a private verandah, oriented towards the Indian Ocean. Facitilies A member of ‘Relais & Chateaux’, Lémuria has a children’s club and the only 18-hole championship golf course in the Seyche...
is on the northeast coast of Praslin. It is set amidst lush tropical gardens on the superb Anse Volbert beach, on the edge of Cote d'Or, on of the most beautiful beaches in Seychelles. With its wide range of activities and entertainment, Paradise Sun can be an excellent choice for couples and families. Accommodation Built in the style of French Creole chalets, all 80 rooms have air-conditioning a...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours