is a 5-star deluxe resort at idyllic Anse Kerlan on the northwest coast. Set in 101 hectares of luxuriant vegetation, the 105 lavishly appointed suites and villas are set along two of the three beaches. All have a private verandah, oriented towards the Indian Ocean.
A member of ‘Relais & Chateaux’, Lémuria has a children’s club and the only 18-hole championship golf course in the Seychelles. Guests enjoy reduced green fees. A three-level swimming pool complements the pristine beaches. Complimentary facilities include a gym, tennis courts, and non-motorised watersports. Guerlain treatments, diving, and fishing are also available. Three restaurants offer particularly fine food, and a choice of menu and ambience. Lémuria is in a beautiful natural setting, and provides luxurious accommodation and a wide choice of facilities.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours