is on the northeast coast of Praslin. It is set amidst lush tropical gardens on the superb Anse Volbert beach, on the edge of Cote d'Or, on of the most beautiful beaches in Seychelles. With its wide range of activities and entertainment, Paradise Sun can be an excellent choice for couples and families.
Built in the style of French Creole chalets, all 80 rooms have air-conditioning and a ceiling fan, hairdryer, safe, mini-bar and tea/coffee making facilities. Louvred doors open onto large, furnished, sea-facing verandahs overlooking the gardens and with views of the nearby islands of Chauve Souris and St. Pierre. The 10 deluxe/family rooms are equipped with an additional sofa-bed and have both bath and shower and a separate wc.
Breakfast is taken in the main restaurant overlooking the landscaped swimming pool and lush tropical gardens. Le Beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner; and is the setting for the weekly Creole buffet and the traditional Moutia dance around the bonfire on the beach. A la carte dining is offered in the main restaurant in the evening. The beachfront and main bar both serve tropical cocktails and other drinks. Complimentary afternoon tea and cake is served daily.
Paradise Sun has its own watersports centre, where windsurfers, pedaloes and canoes are available on a complimentary basis. The shallow, sheltered bay is an ideal place for learning to windsurf. The hotel also offers aerobics, rock fishing and a weekly sunset cruise. The PADI dive centre offers diving courses (Specialty courses include wreck diving and underwater photography.) and diving excursions to the surrounding islands. Snorkelling, cycling, and deep-sea fishing are among the other possibilities. The hotel organises a programme of events, including boat trips to one of the nearby islands with snorkelling, bicycle tours and walks led by a naturalist. The nightly evening entertainment is based on special themes, with bands and local musicians.
There is an outdoor pool with sunloungers, and shaded areas in which to retire from the sun. The hotel has WIFI internet access, an internet station for the use of guests, bikes for hire and can organise a choice of Seychelles excursions. Tennis and golf are available nearby.
Paradise Sun has a children’s programme and a dedicated children’s representative when there are six or more child guests (6-11).
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours