is an elegant, small hotel in a lush, hillside setting on the east coast of Praslin. With its own secluded white, sandy beach at the end of Anse Gouvernement, L'Archipel enjoys panoramic views over the Bay of Cote d'Or and the islands of St Pierre and Curieuse.
Set in tropical gardens, spacious accommodation is in cottages made of local stone and timber. The 23 deluxe rooms, three senior and four enormous executive suites, are all air-conditioned, spacious and well equipped. King-size beds are standard at L’Archipel. Every room has a verandah or balcony facing the sea.
L'Archipel offers a choice of restaurants serving French and Creole cuisine. The main restaurant, La Feuille d’Or, looks out over the ocean and has an intimate atmosphere; Bomn Ange is on the beach. Twice a week, there is evening entertainment. There is also a beach bar and, between the restaurant and pool, a bar and cocktail lounge.
In addition to a large infinity pool, L'Archipel's facilities include a fitness and watersports centre, a massage and beauty treatment room, internet connection, billiards, and boat trips to the islands of St Pierre and Curieuse and the beaches of Anse Lazio and Anse Georgette. The hotel provides complimentary transfers for snorkelling.
Ask us about deep sea and bottom fishing with Pierre d’Offay, and about fly fishing with a professional guide.
L'Archipel is built into the hillside and is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility.
Children are welcome at L’Archipel.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours