Hotel Dimitile is a 3-star hotel in Entre-Deux, a small and picturesque village in the south of the island of Réunion, about 12km north of Saint-Louis, between Cilaos and Bras de la Plaine.It is a typical Creole village with colourful cases and well-tended, lush gardens. The hotel was originally a 19th-century Creole house and now has 17 rooms - 12 superior and five luxury, all facing the ...
Le Vieux Cep is a comfortable family-run hotel with a heated swimming pool, a good restaurant, fine wonderful views of the surrounding cirque and a friendly staff to help you get the most from your time in Reunion.The 45 rooms all have en suite facilities, including a bath, heating if required and a television. Many have a balcony or terrace. The superior rooms have flat-screen tellies, Wifi acces...
Relais des Cimes is situated in the lovely village of Hell-Bourg in a 19th century Creole building nearby to Salazie, a UNESCO world heritage site.The hotel offers 29 rooms equipped with an en suite bathroom, television and telephone. Breakfast is varied and plentiful and will set you up for exploring everything Reunion Island has to offer.In the evening you can also dine at the restaurant where l...
Situated right in the centre of Cilaos village, Hotel Tsilaosa is an ideal base for exploring the Cirque de Cilaos.This traditional family-run creole hotel has 15 comfortable rooms some with wonderful mountain views. There is a tea-room that is open in the afternoons serving crepes and pastries.Breakfast is buffet-style and the hotel has a good wine cellar with wine tastings sessions run by the o...
Situated within 1.5 hectares of quiet park land in the inland village of Tevelave, Domaine des Fougeres is a lovely 15 room property.Rooms have sea or mountain views, some offer terraces and all are appointed with a satellite television, wireless internet connection and en-suite bathroom.During a stay at Domaine des Fougeres, you can enjoy hikes, go paragliding, diving nearby and visit Maido.This ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours