Relais des Cimes is situated in the lovely village of Hell-Bourg in a 19th century Creole building nearby to Salazie, a UNESCO world heritage site.
The hotel offers 29 rooms equipped with an en suite bathroom, television and telephone. Breakfast is varied and plentiful and will set you up for exploring everything Reunion Island has to offer.
In the evening you can also dine at the restaurant where lovely regional specialities are served. Visitors to the area can hike or go climbing.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours