Situated right in the centre of Cilaos village, Hotel Tsilaosa is an ideal base for exploring the Cirque de Cilaos.
This traditional family-run creole hotel has 15 comfortable rooms some with wonderful mountain views. There is a tea-room that is open in the afternoons serving crepes and pastries.
Breakfast is buffet-style and the hotel has a good wine cellar with wine tastings sessions run by the owner. There are a number of good restaurants nearby and the friendly staff speak some English.
Tours staying at this accommodation
This 9-day Reunion outdoor adventure combines hiking through three spectacularly beautiful natural amphitheatres - the remains of long since dormant volcanic craters - with time to chill on Reunion's west coast sand beaches at Gilles-les-Bain. A good level of fitness is required for the walking and as it's an unaccompanied trip it is more suitable for experienced hikers. We can arrange a qualified...
- Beautiful Indian Island scenery
- Exhilarating hikes
- Stunning waterfalls
- Relax on the lagoon
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours