This 9-day Reunion outdoor adventure combines hiking through three spectacularly beautiful natural amphitheatres - the remains of long since dormant volcanic craters - with time to chill on Reunion's west coast sand beaches at Gilles-les-Bain. A good level of fitness is required for the walking and as it's an unaccompanied trip it is more suitable for experienced hikers. We can arrange a qualified mountain guide for you, at additional cost, which will greatly enhance your enjoyment if you are fairly new to hiking.
Extend your stay to explore the volcano - on foot, on horseback or by mountain bike.
Prices from £120 for a 2-day extension, including accommodation on a B&B basis and car hire. Our 15-day hiking tour includes Piton des Neiges, Roche Plate and the volcano, Piton de la Fournaise, ask for details.
Day 1 Fly overnight to Réunion via Maurit...
Day 2 St Gilles-les-Bains
Day 3 The Cirques
Day 4 The Cirques
Day 5 The Cirques
Day 6 St Gilles-les-Bains
Day 7 St Gilles-les-Bains
Day 9 Transfer to the airport for the fli...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours