Four-star Boucan Canot Hotel is set beside one of Reunion's best beaches, between St Paul and St Gilles-les-Bains, on the West Coast.
The hotel has 53 rooms with three room types ranging from standard rooms to junior and senior suites. Décor is in Creole style with dark wood and bold fabrics. Many rooms have ocean views and all have a balcony, tv, bath, walk-in shower and air conditioning. Bathrobes, hairdryers and beach towels are provided. The suites are ideal for families, with a capacity of two adults and two children.
There is a pool, access to the beach and snorkelling, a lively bar and restaurant serving à la carte cuisine, which includes local dishes. Wifi is complimentary. Other near by activities include tennis, horse riding, scuba diving, golf, canyoning, deep sea fishing and helicopter trips, which can be arranged by the hotel for an additional charge.
Tours staying at this accommodation
This 9-day Reunion outdoor adventure combines hiking through three spectacularly beautiful natural amphitheatres - the remains of long since dormant volcanic craters - with time to chill on Reunion's west coast sand beaches at Gilles-les-Bain. A good level of fitness is required for the walking and as it's an unaccompanied trip it is more suitable for experienced hikers. We can arrange a qualified...
The ruggedly beautiful mountain scenery of La Reunion and the golden sand beaches of Mauritius are two dream destinations that can easily be combined to make a twin-centre Indian Ocean holiday. The flight between the two islands is just 45 minutes, making the transfer a relaxed affair. The best way to explore Reunion is by hire car as the roads are well-maintained, the scenery breathtaking and you...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours