Hotel Le Saint Alexis is a four-star hotel situated on the magnificent Boucan Canot beach on the west coast of Reunion, between St Paul and St Gilles-les-Bains. Trendy Boucan Canot, with its fine buildings, cafés and chic shops, is within an easy stroll.The airport is about 40 minutes’ drive. Le Saint Alexis has been thoroughly refurbished and is a very pleasant beach resort. We appre...
LUX* Saint Gilles (Formerly LUX* Ile de la Reunion) is a 5-star hotel situated 3 kms out side of St Gilles, the island’s most popular beach resort, on one of the best beaches at Hermitage-les-Bains. It's 174 rooms are grouped in 23 Creole-style villas and all are well-equipped, with air-conditioning, hair-dryer, mini-bar, satellite television and internet access, personal safe and private balcony ...
Four-star Boucan Canot Hotel is set beside one of Reunion's best beaches, between St Paul and St Gilles-les-Bains, on the West Coast.The hotel has 53 rooms with three room types ranging from standard rooms to junior and senior suites. Décor is in Creole style with dark wood and bold fabrics. Many rooms have ocean views and all have a balcony, tv, bath, walk-in shower and air conditionin...
Hotel Alamanda is well-positioned nearby to St Gilles Les Bains and the lagoon of the Hermitage and was most recently renovated in 2010.The hotel has 70 well-appointed rooms with a terrace or balcony, air-conditioning, flat screen television and en-suite bathroom. The hotel offers a nice range of amenities including a swimming pool, free Wi-Fi service and access to the sports centre with fitness e...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours