The ruggedly beautiful mountain scenery of La Reunion and the golden sand beaches of Mauritius are two dream destinations that can easily be combined to make a twin-centre Indian Ocean holiday. The flight between the two islands is just 45 minutes, making the transfer a relaxed affair. The best way to explore Reunion is by hire car as the roads are well-maintained, the scenery breathtaking and you can explore at your own pace.
You stay in stylish boutique hotels on a B&B basis which lets you try both Creole dishes and traditional French cuisine at local restaurants and cafes. There are hikes to suit all levels and a trip to the volcano, Piton de la Fournaise, is a must. Mauritius by contrast is all about the beach and the Maritim has just about every conceivable water sport on offer (many of which are included in the price) as well as horse riding at the on-site equestrian centre, golf and big game fishing. This is an ideal itinerary for those looking for a wide range of activities with the freedom to plan your own time.
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on Air ...
Day 2 Saint Gilles les Bains
Day 4 Grande Anse
Day 5 Today we suggest you explore the Ci...
Day 6 Piton de la Fournaise
Day 7 Cirque de Salazie
Day 8 Mauritius
Day 8 Mauritius
Day 10 Transfer to airport for your return...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours