Diana Dea is a sleek and modern boutique lodge set within a 150 hectare park, in the hills above the Sainte-Anne village. The Sunday Times described Diana Dea as the "most chic new hotel on the island, tucked away on a hill over looking Ste Anne and the east coast; the island's best bargain".
And its certainly one of our favourites, not least because it is well positioned as a base for exploring everything a holiday to Reunion has to offer. This includes the Cirque de Salazie and the active volcano, Piton de la Fournaise.
There are a selection of room types to choose from, all with outside terrace or balcony - two suites, 24 Superior rooms and six Privilege rooms. The library is a lovely hideaway and there is a bar and lounge with terrace and central fireplace. The pool with its views over the surrounding countryside and the spa are highlights of a stay here. Open every day, the spa offers a range of treatments and massages. If you are feeling sporty, try your hand at badminton or billiards.
Tours staying at this accommodation
The 12-day Rainbow Réunion Honeymoon offers a relaxed experience of this romantic Indian Ocean island. Staying three nights each at two charming guesthouses, both ideally located for exploring the Reunion’s highlights. The focus is on taking in the breathtaking scenery, picturesque mountains, quaint villages and coastal towns. End with four nights on the beach at the LUX* Ile de la Réunion wh...
If you enjoy spectacular scenery, outdoor pursuits or adrenaline activities, tropical beaches or walking and hiking, you'll love Reunion. For birders or those who take pleasure in exploring the hidden corners of France, Reunion Island is an excellent choice for a touring holiday. This itinerary combines the volcano with picturesque towns in magnificent settings and time to relax at the beach, but ...
The ruggedly beautiful mountain scenery of La Reunion and the golden sand beaches of Mauritius are two dream destinations that can easily be combined to make a twin-centre Indian Ocean holiday. The flight between the two islands is just 45 minutes, making the transfer a relaxed affair. The best way to explore Reunion is by hire car as the roads are well-maintained, the scenery breathtaking and you...
- Beautiful Indian Island scenery
- Exhilarating hikes
- Stunning waterfalls
- Relax on the lagoon
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours