The 12-day Rainbow Réunion Honeymoon offers a relaxed experience of this romantic Indian Ocean island. Staying three nights each at two charming guesthouses, both ideally located for exploring the Reunion’s highlights. The focus is on taking in the breathtaking scenery, picturesque mountains, quaint villages and coastal towns.
End with four nights on the beach at the LUX* Ile de la Réunion where you can dive, surf, play golf, windsurf and paraglide or simply relax poolside with a classic cocktail and sea views. Honeymooners travelling to Réunion with Rainbow Tours receive a complimentary room upgrade to a luxury room at the LUX* Ile de la Réunion.
Day 1 Depart from the UK on the Air Franc...
Day 2 Hell-Bourg - Cirque de Salazie
Day 3 Cirque de Salazie
Day 4 Drive to the outstanding viewpoint ...
Day 5 Bébour Forest
Day 6 La Rivière Langevin & St Pierre
Day 7 Piton de la Fournaise
Day 8 Hermitage-les-Bains
Day 9 Hermitage-les-Bains
Day 12 Drive to the airport, return your h...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours